How Skin Works
Understanding how skin works is often a first step in dealing with your skincare concerns.
The skin is often described as the body’s biggest organ and is certainly the most outward sign of how healthy you are. For our purposes here we can say it consists of three main layers: The outer one that we all see is the Epidermis, the layer immediately underneath is the Dermis and the third layer is Subcutaneous Fat.
Working together they fulfil many functions, including:
- label_importantProtecting of internal structures against injury
- label_importantProtecting against external bacteria and viruses
- label_importantExchanging of fluids and gases (such as oxygen and carbon dioxide) from our body into the environment
- label_importantTemperature regulating (by blood flow and sweat to maintain right body temperature)
- label_importantProtecting against ultraviolet rays
At the same time, your skin absorbs, to various degrees, what is applied on it and selectively allowing certain substances to enter your body through your pores.
From the above it can be seen that skin condition can be affected by both external and internal factors. For example, it is commonly understood that if we were to eat garlic and then perspire heavily the garlic odour will be noticeable in our perspiration. Similarly, if we were to rub garlic on our skin then the odour would be detectable on our breath.
From the above simplified understanding of how skin works, it is a short step to realise skincare problems can be caused by a multitude of factors that can come from either inside or outside of our bodies.
Derma Shield works in three ways: moisturising, nurturing and protecting your skin. It is a very effective skin care product and especially so when dealing with skincare concerns. More on Derma Shield and how it works?
Want to Prove to Yourself How Effective Derma Shield Is?
We’re so confident in the unique way in which Derma Shield works that we urge new customers to try it without any financial risk. We are the only company in the skincare industry that has the confidence to offer this.
- label_important With our unique Derma Shield 90 Day Money Back Guarantee you can quickly prove to yourself what thousands already know: Derma Shield solves skincare concerns!
- label_important Lots of different ways to buy Derma Shield now.
- label_important For businesses, we offer a Risk Free Trial. Prove to yourself what thousands already know.
Derma Shield — Medically Quality Assured and Proven to Solve Your Skincare Concerns.