Skin problems in construction and building
Skin problems in construction and building trades are unfortunately too common. The construction industry is arguably the toughest on the human skin.
Whilst appropriate gloves are desirable and in some cases essential, by themselves they are not always able to stop skin problems occurring. Constant exposure to all kinds of weather conditions, harsh materials and drying agents mean that those working in the construction
industry often need help to keep their skin looking and feeling like it should.
Skin problems can start out as something simple as dry skin but if not taken care of will often leads to splits and cracks appearing, particularly around the fingertips, which are not only painful but impact on how effectively work tasks can be carried out. In addition once the
skin starts to break down it is increasing the potential for more serious infections.
As one Derma Shield user said:
“I cant believe how my industrial dermatitis has started to clear up,
after only a matter of days there is a marked difference on the palms of the
hands and even on the soles of my feet, i have been trying to clear up the last
bout of I.D. for months now with the obligatory prescribed Dermovate, fucibet
etc from the Dr, to no avail, i did use barrier creams for work, but they did
not really work, may i say that you product is bloody marvellous!”
How Derma Shield can stop skin problems in construction and building
Derma Shield halts further aggravation of your colleagues’ sensitised
- Derma Shield’s microscopic shield ensures that, in most cases, the substance causing your colleagues’ skin to dry out is no longer in direct contact with their
Your colleagues can go about their normal duties confident that, despite repeated washing, their skin is being continually moisturised, nurtured and protected for up to 5 hours.
- Derma Shield is formulated so that it only comes off the skin as the skin sheds naturally.
One application will last for four to five hours despite repeated washing and the skin will continue to breathe and perspire normally.
Derma Shield can be worn under gloves and other PPE as a secondary level of protection knowing that your colleagues’ skin is protected should the PPE fail or itself cause skin irritation.
- Derma Shield’s formulation allows it to be worn under gloves where it will continue to
moisturise, nurture and protect your colleagues’ skin.
Keep your colleagues’ skin supple –but not soft. Supple skin doesn’t split – it stretches.
- To aid faster skin recovery Derma Shield contains high-grade pharmaceutical moisturisers that are locked in to keep your colleagues’ skin supple.
At the end of the workday, dirt and grime will quickly wash away and leave your colleagues’ skin looking and feeling much better.
- Derma Shield creates a microscopic shield that provides a barrier, stopping dirt and grime attaching to your colleagues’ skin and alleviating the ingrained dirty
Don’t exacerbate existing skin problems.
- As most of our first time customers are those with skin problems we choose the ingredients of Derma Shield with great care and do not use any fragrances.
Want to prove it for yourself?
As the manufacturers we have supreme confidence in Derma Shield’s ability to solve your skin care concerns. This confidence translates into giving you four options to try Derma Shield in your own workplace, yet we take all the risk!
- Take a Risk Free Trial and prove for yourself what thousands already know.
- Buy online now. Use a credit/debit/corporate card and buy from as little as one 50ml can and take advantage of our 90 day money back guarantee.
- Send us your corporate order for case quantities by e-mail or fax and we will open a corporate credit account for your organisation. If Derma Shield doesn’t meet your expectations, contact us three to four weeks after you receive your delivery and we will collect all full, partially used and empty cans for a full price credit against your account.
- Alternatively, order from your preferred industrial supplies company. Send them an order and ask them to contact us.
We are the only company in our industry that has the confidence to offer this level of guarantee. The only reason we can do this is because Derma Shield actually works – It will solve your organisation’s skincare concerns!
– your solution to Skin problems in construction and building trades