Landscaper with skin problem?
If you are a landscaper with skin problems you aren’t alone. When you think about what the skin is put through its not surprising. Working outdoors, in all weather with machinery, soil, plants, concrete, fertilizers etc; it’s bound to take a serious toll on the skin.
Professional landscapers often have skin that is ingrained with dirt and grime that takes days to come clean. By itself this may not be a huge issue but that grimy skin soon starts to have other problems.
It may start off with just some dry skin on the back of the hand but very soon splits and cracks will start to appear; particularly around the fingertips! Healthy skin is our first line of defence and when the skin starts to break down it is not only painful and embarrassing
but also opens the body to all sorts of further infections.
As one user said:
“Being a landscape gardener I have always had ingrained dirt in my hands and rough, dry skin. After using Derma Shield I no longer have dry hands…… the dirt washes right off after a days gardening. In winter it stops my hands from cracking…….and I don’t have to use oily hand cream every night.”
How Derma Shield can stop landscapers having skin problems.
Derma Shield’s microscopic shield ensures that, in most cases, any substance causing the skin to dry out is no longer in direct contact with the skin.
- This stops any further aggravation of the sensitised area enabling the skin to recover
To aid faster skin recovery Derma Shield contains high-grade pharmaceutical moisturisers that are locked in to keep the skin supple.
- Aloe Vera and Vitamin E nurture the skin and help to keep it supple. Supple skin doesn’t split – it stretches.
Because Derma Shield is designed only to come off the skin as it sheds naturally, one application will last for four to five hours despite repeated washing
- This leaves you to go about your day confident that your landscaper’s skin problem is being moisturised, nurtured and protected.
Derma Shield creates a microscopic shield that provides a barrier, stopping dirt and grime attaching to the skin and alleviating the ingrained dirty hands.
- At the end of the work day, dirt and grime will quickly wash away and leave your skin
looking and feeling much better.
Want to prove it for yourself?
As the manufacturers we have supreme confidence in Derma Shield’s ability to solve your skin care concerns. This confidence translates into giving you four options to try Derma Shield in your own workplace, yet we take all the risk!
- Take a Risk Free Trial and prove for yourself what thousands already know.
- Buy online now. Use a credit/debit/corporate card and buy from as little as one 50ml can and take advantage of our 90 day money back guarantee.
- Send us your corporate order for case quantities by e-mail or fax and we will open a corporate credit account for your organisation. If Derma Shield doesn’t meet your expectations, contact us three to four weeks after you receive your delivery and we will collect all full, partially used and empty cans for a full price credit against your account.
- Alternatively, order from your preferred industrial supplies company. Send them an order and ask them to contact us.
We are the only company in our industry that has the confidence to offer this level of guarantee. The only reason we can do this is because Derma Shield actually works – It will solve your organisation’s skincare concerns!
– your solution to landscaper with skin problems.
If you would like further details then read our Landscape
Gardeners’ Skin Care information page