Itchy skin on hands
Itchy skin on hands can be caused by many factors, including; eczema, dermatitis and scabies! Indeed, irritant dermatitis is a common condition, accounting for a significant proportion of occupational skin disease.
Itching hands can be embarrassing and distracting.
Nature provided us with a very efficient covering – the skin. Healthy skin is very effective as a first line of defence however in the present environment the skin comes into contact with harsh substances and irritants as an integral part of everyday life. As well as a number of common substances that are harmful on the skin, each and every person has different substances that
irritate their skin, causing soreness and itching skin on hands and other areas of the body.
The need to scratch can make the itchy skin on hands become raw and even draw blood. It is a vicious cycle in which the itching causes the soreness however because the need to scratch becomes so strong it is difficult to break the cycle.
How Derma Shield can help itchy skin on hands.
Vitamin E and Aloe Vera contained within Derma Shield complement each other to soothe sore skin.
- This acts to break the itch-scratch-itch cycle that many sufferers of itchy skin on hands find to be the biggest problem.
Pharmaceutical grade moisturisers replenish and lock in the correct amount of moisture allowing the skin to heal.
- Meanwhile, the microscopic shield protects from external irritants that might normally exacerbate the skin itch.
Derma Shield is completely non-toxic and steroid free.
- It can be used on any area of the skin and it can be applied as often as is desired.
Because Derma Shield only disappears through sublimation of dead skin cells, one application will last four hours despite repeated washing.
- You don’t lose your sense of touch and there is no need to re-apply every time the skin gets wet.
Want to prove it for yourself?
As the manufacturers we have supreme confidence in Derma Shield’s ability to solve your skin care concerns. This confidence translates into giving you four options to try Derma Shield in your own workplace, yet we take all the risk!
- Take a Risk Free Trial and prove for yourself what thousands already know.
- Buy online now. Use a credit/debit/corporate card and buy from as little as one 50ml can and take advantage of our 90 day money back guarantee.
- Send us your corporate order for case quantities by e-mail or fax and we will open a corporate credit account for your organisation. If Derma Shield doesn’t meet your expectations, contact us three to four weeks after you receive your delivery and we will collect all full, partially used and empty cans for a full price credit against your account.
- Alternatively, order from your preferred industrial supplies company. Send them an order and ask them to contact us.
We are the only company in our industry that has the confidence to offer this level of guarantee. The only reason we can do this is because Derma Shield actually works – It will solve your organisation’s skincare concerns!
Derma Shield – your solution to itchy skin on hands