Glove Irritation can sometimes come about because many professions call for the use of gloves to protect the skin, and although they give a certain amount of protection, prolonged glove irritation can often bring about new skin complaints such as dry cracked skin and dermatitis.
Glove irritation from prolonged use of latex or powdered gloves is caused as the gloves themselves attack and irritate the skin of the wearer causing dry skin. Derma Shield moisturises and protects the skin from the irritations that can occur after prolonged glove usage. Users often report how Derma Shield makes gloves more comfortable to wear by reducing excess sweating. This all ensures that users wear gloves when needed and that the gloves are replaced far less frequently cutting down on the likelihood of glove irritation.
How Derma Shield can help solve glove irritation.
Users often report how Derma Shield alleviates the effects of constant rubbing of glove against skin.
- The microscopic protective shield lets the skin breath and stops excessive perspiration, keeping the skin healthy and free of glove irritation.
Derma Shield is not a traditional barrier cream in that it is dispensed as a non-greasy mousse.
- This means that you won’t be working with greasy hands that become slimy when wet and “squidgy” inside gloves.
Derma Shield moisturises and protects the skin from dry cracked skin and glove irritation that can occur after prolonged glove usage.
- This all ensures that users wear gloves when needed and that the gloves are replaced far less frequently.
Because Derma Shield only disappears through sublimation of dead skin cells, one application will last four hours despite repeated washing.
You don’t lose your sense of touch and there is no need to re-apply every time the skin gets wet.
Want to prove it for yourself?
As the manufacturers we have supreme confidence in Derma Shield’s ability to solve your skin care concerns. This confidence translates into giving you four options to try Derma Shield in your own workplace, yet we take all the risk!
- Take a Risk Free Trial and prove for yourself what thousands already know.
- Buy online now. Use a credit/debit/corporate card and buy from as little as one 50ml can and take advantage of our 90 day money back guarantee.
- Send us your corporate order for case quantities by e-mail or fax and we will open a corporate credit account for your organisation. If Derma Shield doesn’t meet your expectations, contact us three to four weeks after you receive your delivery and we will collect all full, partially used and empty cans for a full price credit against your account.
- Alternatively, order from your preferred industrial supplies company. Send them an order and ask them to contact us.
We are the only company in our industry that has the confidence to offer this level of guarantee. The only reason we can do this is because Derma Shield actually works – It will solve your organisation’s skincare concerns!
Derma Shield – your solution to glove irritation