Dry rash on hands
A dry rash on the hands can be caused by many things. Most hand rashes, and particularly in a work environment, will have some common aspects, in that the skin has been exposed to some skin irritant with which it has reacted. Some powerful irritants, that cause the dry rash on hands, are obvious but more often, the irritant is milder and the problem starts out as dryness of the hands.
Often referred to as dermatitis, a dry rash on the hands may well cause inflammation that appears as redness, swelling and itching. Once skin becomes red and dry, even innocuous substances things like water and mild hand wash products can irritate skin further.
How Derma Shield can help dry rash on the hands.
Pharmaceutical grade moisturisers replenish and lock in the correct amount of moisture.
- Correctly moisturised skin is more resistant to external irritants.
Vitamin E and Aloe Vera contained within Derma Shield complement each other to soothe sore skin.
- This acts to break the itch-scratch-itch cycle that many sufferers of a dry rash on the hands find to be the biggest problem.
Derma Shield’s microscopic shield protects the dry skin from most external irritants.
- Protecting the skin will help it to heal quickly and prevent further damage.
Derma Shield is completely non-toxic and steroid free.It can be used on any area of the skin and it can be applied
- as often as is desired.
Derma Shield only disappears through sublimation of dead skin cells, one application will last four hours despite repeated washing.
- You don’t lose your sense of touch and there is no need to re-apply every time the skin gets wet.
Want to prove it for yourself?
As the manufacturers we have supreme confidence in Derma Shield’s ability to solve your skin care concerns. This confidence translates into giving you four options to try Derma Shield in your own workplace, yet we take all the risk!
- Take a Risk Free Trial and prove for yourself what thousands already know.
- Buy online now. Use a credit/debit/corporate card and buy from as little as one 50ml can and take advantage of our 90 day money back guarantee.
- Send us your corporate order for case quantities by e-mail or fax and we will open a corporate credit account for your organisation. If Derma Shield doesn’t meet your expectations, contact us three to four weeks after you receive your delivery and we will collect all full, partially used and empty cans for a full price credit against your account.
- Alternatively, order from your preferred industrial supplies company. Send them an order and ask them to contact us.
We are the only company in our industry that has the confidence to offer this level of guarantee. The only reason we can do this is because Derma Shield actually works – It will solve your organisation’s skincare concerns!
Derma Shield – your solution to dry rash on hands