Dry cracked skin on hands
Dry cracked skin on hands will often occur during the winter months. Cold environments will make the skin susceptible to moisture loss that makes the skin brittle and more prone to cracking. Derma Shield is a dry hands remedy.
Sometimes referred to as dermatitis, dry cracked skin on the hands is exacerbated by working practises where the skin is exposed to irritants. It may not be an obvious strong irritant, but could be mild and as innocuous as water, or hand washing products.
Dry cracked skin on the hands is particularly common in industries involving cleaning, catering, metalwork, hairdressing, healthcare and out doors work.
How Derma Shield can help dry cracked skin on the hands.
Pharmaceutical grade moisturisers replenish and lock in the correct amount of moisture.
- Correctly moisturised skin is more supple and resistant to external irritants.
Vitamin E and Aloe Vera contained within Derma Shield complement each other to soothe the sore skin that accompanies dry cracked skin on the hands.
- This acts to break the itch-scratch-itch cycle that many sufferers of dry skin find to be the biggest problem.
Derma Shield’s microscopic shield protects the dry skin from most external irritants.
- Protecting the skin will help it to heal quickly and prevent further damage.
Derma Shield is completely non-toxic and steroid free.
- It can be used on any area of the skin and it can be applied as often as is desired.
Derma Shield only disappears through sublimation of dead skin cells, one application will last four hours despite repeated washing.
You don’t lose your sense of touch and there is no need to re-apply every time the skin gets wet.
Want to prove it for yourself?
As the manufacturers we have supreme confidence in Derma Shield’s ability to solve your skin care concerns. This confidence translates into giving you four options to try Derma Shield in your own workplace, yet we take all the risk!
- Take a Risk Free Trial and prove for yourself what thousands already know.
- Buy online now. Use a credit/debit/corporate card and buy from as little as one 50ml can and take advantage of our 90 day money back guarantee.
- Send us your corporate order for case quantities by e-mail or fax and we will open a corporate credit account for your organisation. If Derma Shield doesn’t meet your expectations, contact us three to four weeks after you receive your delivery and we will collect all full, partially used and empty cans for a full price credit against your account.
- Alternatively, order from your preferred industrial supplies company. Send them an order and ask them to contact us.
We are the only company in our industry that has the confidence to offer this level of guarantee. The only reason we can do this is because Derma Shield actually works – It will solve your organisation’s skincare concerns!
Derma Shield – your solution to dry cracked skin on hands