Dry cracked fingertips
Dry cracked fingertips can be caused by many situations. Often just starting as dry fingers they can quickly end up as peeling fingers which are very unsightly and painful. Cold weather, hard work, contact with irritants and immersion in water or some other substance that you handle everyday can quickly lead to dry cracked fingertips.
Often referred to as either eczema or dermatitis, the skin dries out then cracks and bleeds. It can be quite painful and inhibits normal dexterity. Often, but not always, work related dry cracked fingertips open the door for bacteria, viruses and fungi to enter our bodies, sometimes leading to open sores and infection.
How Derma Shield can help dry cracked fingertips
Derma Shield’s microscopic shield ensures that, in most cases, any substance exacerbating the dry cracked fingertips is no longer in direct contact with the skin.
- This stops any further drying out of the sensitised area enabling the skin to recover.
To aid faster skin recovery Derma Shield contains high-grade pharmaceutical moisturisers that are locked in to keep the skin supple.
- Aloe Vera and Vitamin E nurture the skin and break the Itch-Scratch-Itch cycle.
Because Derma Shield is designed only to come off the skin as it sheds naturally, one application will last for four to five hours despite repeated washing
- This leaves you to go about your day confident that your dry cracked fingertips are being moisturised, nurtured and protected.
Want to prove it for yourself?
As the manufacturers we have supreme confidence in Derma Shield’s ability to solve your skin care concerns. This confidence translates into giving you four options to try Derma Shield in your own workplace, yet we take all the risk!
- Take a Risk Free Trial and prove for yourself what thousands already know.
- Buy online now. Use a credit/debit/corporate card and buy from as little as one 50ml can and take advantage of our 90 day money back guarantee.
- Send us your corporate order for case quantities by e-mail or fax and we will open a corporate credit account for your organisation. If Derma Shield doesn’t meet your expectations, contact us three to four weeks after you receive your delivery and we will collect all full, partially used and empty cans for a full price credit against your account.
- Alternatively, order from your preferred industrial supplies company. Send them an order and ask them to contact us.
We are the only company in our industry that has the confidence to offer this level of guarantee. The only reason we can do this is because Derma Shield actually works – It will solve your organisation’s skincare concerns!
Derma Shield – your solution to dry cracked finger tips