Dirty hands from work
Dirty hands from work poses a huge problem for many trades and professions.
Often, as an inevitable consequence of their duties, skilled workmen are subjected to prolonged contact with dirt and grime. Other frequent workplace hazards include grease, lubricants, oils, industrial paints and chemicals. All can leave the skin suffering from ingrained grime.
As well as looking and feeling unhealthy, stubborn, hard-to-shift grime can result in dry and cracked skin. This can be painful and unsightly and it can lead to an increased risk of infection.
Many hands may make light work, but dirty hands can ultimately limit a person’s ability to earn their living.
You may not be able to change your working environment, but you can certainly take measures to protect and maintain the health of your skin.
How Derma Shield can help prevent dirty hands from work.
Derma Shield creates a microscopic shield that provides a barrier, stopping dirt and grime attaching to the skin and alleviating the ingrained dirty hands.
- This gives the skin a chance to heal from any existing conditions, whilst pharmaceutical grade moisturisers nurture the skin to keep it in prime condition.
Because Derma Shield only disappears through sublimation of dead skin cells, one application will last four hours despite repeated washing.
- You don’t lose your sense of touch and there is no need to re-apply every time the skin gets
Your skin will be protected from further abuse from substances that can become ingrained into the skin and cause the dirty hands.
- Horrible, dirty substances that you work with will be washed away and your skin will quickly lose the ingrained, grubby look. Leaving you confident in your skin’s appearance.
Want to prove it for yourself?
As the manufacturers we have supreme confidence in Derma Shield’s ability to solve your skin care concerns. This confidence translates into giving you four options to try Derma Shield in your own workplace, yet we take all the risk!
- Take a Risk Free Trial and prove for yourself what thousands already know.
- Buy online now. Use a credit/debit/corporate card and buy from as little as one 50ml can and take advantage of our 90 day money back guarantee.
- Send us your corporate order for case quantities by e-mail or fax and we will open a corporate credit account for your organisation. If Derma Shield doesn’t meet your expectations, contact us three to four weeks after you receive your delivery and we will collect all full, partially used and empty cans for a full price credit against your account.
- Alternatively, order from your preferred industrial supplies company. Send them an order and ask them to contact us.
We are the only company in our industry that has the confidence to offer this level of guarantee. The only reason we can do this is because Derma Shield actually works – It will solve your organisation’s skincare concerns!
Derma Shield – your solution to dirty hands at work