Dermatitis treatment for factory, workshops and manufacturing
Dermatitis treatment for people who work in workshops and garages is an ongoing challenge because these sites are the home of many harsh substances that are bad news for the human skin. Dermatitis blisters are often the result of continued exposure to many different forms of skin irritants such as petrol, diesel, carbon, oils, greases, resins, glues, paints, graphite, cement, abrasives etc. Those working in such an environment may find themselves suffering from dermatitis. Treatment to avoid long term problems should be sort at the earliest opportunity.
How Derma Shield can help you with dermatitis treatment
Derma Shield forms a microscopic mesh over the skin that protects, whilst allowing the skin to breath and perspire normally
- Tender or abused skin that can be irritated is given a chance to heal and is protected from further abuse.
Derma Shield locks pharmaceutical grade moisturisers, such as Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, into the skin.
- The skin doesn’t dry out, even under the driest conditions. It also helps to clear up any other pre-existing skin problems. Trials involving dermatitis treatment have shown clear up rates as high as 97%.
Because Derma Shield is designed only to come off the skin as it sheds naturally, one application will last for four to five hours despite repeated washing.
- No sense of touch is lost and there is no need to re-apply every time you touch something or get the skin wet.
Derma Shield helps to protect the skin against petrol, diesel, paints, oils, greases, petrol, diesel, strong odours, carbon, fibreglass, resins, glues (including super glue), and most solvents.
- These substances will not cause damage to the skin despite repeated washing, it also ensures that your skin is easier to clean at the end of the working day.
Your skin will not feel greasy.
- You won’t be working with greasy hands that become slimy when wet or “squidgy” inside gloves.
Derma Shield will also provide temporary emergency protection against many acids and bases throughout the pH scale. Including, sulphuric, hydrochloric, nitric, phosphoric and citric acids.
- If you do get
splashed with something when you least expect it, you will have more time
to get to water or receive emergency attention.
Want to prove it for yourself?
As the manufacturers we have supreme confidence in Derma Shield’s ability to solve your skin care concerns. This confidence translates into giving you four options to try Derma Shield in your own workplace, yet we take all the risk!
Take a Risk Free Trial and prove for yourself what thousands already know.
Send us your corporate order for case quantities by e-mail or fax and we will open a corporate credit account for your organisation. If Derma Shield doesn’t meet your expectations, contact us three to four weeks after you receive your delivery and we will collect all full, partially used and empty cans for a full price credit against your account.
- Alternatively, order from your preferred industrial supplies company. Send them an order and ask them to contact us.
We are the only company in our industry that has the confidence to offer this level of guarantee. The only reason we can do this is because Derma Shield actually works – It will solve your organisation’s skincare concerns!
Derma Shield – your solution to dermatitis