Dermatitis in hairdressing
Dermatitis in hairdressing is on the increase. With hands in and out of water all day, not to mention the shampoos and other chemicals, it really is no wonder that so many hairdressers suffer with dermatitis. As professional hairdressers know, it’s impracticable to expect to either wear gloves for 100% of the time, or to put on hand cream after each time the hands become wet.
This constant attack on the skin soon starts to remove all the natural moisture and very quickly leaves it looking dry and uncared for. If the problem isn’t dealt with very quickly, soon the skin starts to look red and inflamed closely followed by splits and cracks appearing around finger tips and knuckles. This is unsightly, embarrassing and can be very expensive due to loss of work and / or compensation for industrial injury. It can also easily lead to further complications.
Healthy skin is supple and a very effective barrier to infections. However, once it starts to become dry and break down it can become infected and lead to enforced time off away from the irritants that are causing the skin to become so sore and chapped. No matter if you’re an employer, self employed or employee, time off from work is expensive and
Derma Shield is so good at solving the skin challenges that hairdressers face every single day of their working lives that we offer a 100% guarantee of satisfaction or your money back!
Don’t take our word for it. Read for yourself what one fellow professional said:
“I am a hairdresser and have
suffered with dermatitis nearly all my life, I was apprehensive as I have tried many different products in the past, both prescription and non prescription, and I have never found anything that really works for me. Within a day of using Derma Shield I noticed a vast improvement with my skin condition, and now after using it for 5 days, my skin is almost back to normal! My daughter is also a hairdresser and upon trying mine, has decided to order some for herself. The results are amazing, and I will definitely tell my doctor about it.” JF Cannock
So how will Derma Shield stop dermatitis in hairdressing?
Go about your day confident that your hairdressers’ dermatitis is being moisturised, nurtured and protected.
- Because Derma Shield is designed only to come off the skin as it sheds naturally, one
application will last for four to five hours despite repeated washing.
Stop any further aggravation of the sensitised skin and enable the skin to recover quickly.
- Derma Shield’s microscopic shield ensures that, in most cases, any substance causing the skin to dry out is no longer in direct contact with the skin.
Nurture the skin and help to keep it supple. Supple skin doesn’t split – it stretches.
- To aid faster skin recovery Derma Shield contains high-grade pharmaceutical moisturisers such as Aloe Vera and Vitamin E that are locked in to keep the skin supple.
Want to prove it for yourself?
As the manufacturers we have supreme confidence in Derma Shield’s ability to solve your skin care concerns. This confidence translates into giving you four options to try Derma Shield in your own workplace, yet we take all the risk!
- Take a Risk Free Trial and prove for yourself what thousands already know.
- Buy online now. Use a credit/debit/corporate card and buy from as little as one 50ml can and take advantage of our 90 day money back guarantee.
- Send us your corporate order for case quantities by e-mail or fax and we will open a corporate credit account for your organisation. If Derma Shield doesn’t meet your expectations, contact us three to four weeks after you receive your delivery and we will collect all full, partially used and empty cans for a full price credit against your account.
- Alternatively, order from your preferred industrial supplies company. Send them an order and ask them to contact us.
We are the only company in our industry that has the confidence to offer this level of guarantee. The only reason we can do this is because Derma Shield actually works – It will solve your organisation’s skincare concerns!
– your solution to dermatitis in hairdressing.
If you would like further details then read our Hairdressers’
Skin Care information