Derma Shield overview
It is not a traditional barrier cream: It is an industrial skin protectant that is dispensed as a mousse.
- You will find it light and easy to use.
Delivered from CFC-free aerosols
- You are not contributing to ozone depletion.
Derma Shield provides a microscopic barrier against continued aggravation of abused, sensitive skin and helps to stop skin irritation even after repeated washing.
- This gives the skin a chance to heal from any existing conditions, whilst pharmaceutical grade moisturisers nurture the skin to keep it in prime condition.
Completely safe and can be used on any area of your skin.
- It’s not only your hands that need protecting. Sometimes your arms, face, neck and other areas also need vital protection.
Food safe, whether at home or at work.
- You can use it in food preparation areas.
Sinks into your skin releasing nutrients as it does so.
- Your hands probably take a lot of abuse from your work. The nutrients are formulated to keep your skin in top condition. Users tell us how it helps them with dermatitis and other skin problems.
Once applied, Derma Shield locks into the skin and only comes off when
the skin sheds naturally.
- You don’t lose your sense of touch and you don’t have to re-apply your protection every time you touch something or get your skin wet.
Your skin will not feel greasy when wearing Derma Shield.
- You won’t be working with greasy hands that become slimy when wet or “squidgy” inside gloves.
One applications lasts you 4 hours despite repeated washing.
- Even if you get wet from water or coolants and then wipe or wash your hands, you don’t have to worry about your protection.
It forms a microscopic mesh over the skin which protects whilst allowing
the skin to breath and perspire normally
- Tender or abused skin that can be irritated is given a chance to heal and is protected from further abuse.
The protective layer on your skin will repel strong odours.
- Those strong odours that you work with will stay where they belong – in work.
Your skin will be protected against oils, greases, dyes, paints, inks,
- Those dirty horrible substances that you work with will all wash away. Your skin will quickly lose that ingrained, grubby look.
You will even have protection against resins, mastic and adhesives,
- Your hands will be adhesive-free on Friday night instead of Sunday tea-time.
Whilst not replacing personal protective equipment (PPE), your skin will
have emergency protection from most acids and bases.
- If you do get splashed with something when you least expect it, you will have more time to get to water, or receive emergency attention.
Want to prove it for yourself?
- We’re so confident in the unique way in which Derma Shield works that we urge new customers to try it first without any risk. We are the only company in our industry that has the confidence to offer the Derma Shield Risk Free Trial