Derma Shield FAQ
What is Derma Shield?
- Derma Shield is a unique non-greasy and non-toxic skin
protectant. The 26 ingredients in Derma Shield are formulated to solve the problems
you and your colleagues come across in everyday work.
What does it do?
- The ingredients in Derma Shield combine to nurture and
protect your skin from; strong odours, dirt, grease, oil, ink, dye, paint, glue
(including superglue), skin irritants and many more – so many in fact, that if
we were to list them all here you would be reading for hours! If you would like
to see exactly what chemicals Derma Shield protects against then visit the
chemical list page. You’ll also be pleased to know that your skin will continue
to breath, perspire and feel perfectly normal whilst enjoying this amazing
It sounds great, but is it easy to use?
- Yes. To apply Derma Shield you simply need to wash and dry
your hands, shake the can vigorously then apply an amount similar to a golf
ball onto your hands. Rub it in and within 5 minutes your skin is
Who else uses Derma Shield?
- We have over 10,000 satisfied customers including well known
names such as; British Airways, Royal Air Force, Royal Mint, GEC, Taylor
Woodrow and BUPA.
How much is this going to cost?
- For you and your colleagues to benefit from the protection
detailed here it will cost as little as: 32 pence per week. Remember, the real
cost to you and your company will actually be much lower than this. As many
existing users have already found out to their advantage, just one of the many
benefits of Derma Shield to you is that it saves up to 90% on cleanup time. In
some cases that’s equivalent to an extra week a year.
What does the risk free trial involve?
- Order Derma Shield from us and continue to test it for 3
weeks. If Derma Shield doesn’t live up to your and your team’s expectations,
then contact us and we will collect the remaining product and you will owe
nothing. Find out more about the Derma Shield Risk Free Trial.
How do I order Derma Shield?
- Click on the link at the top right hand side of the page or order Derma
Thank you for visiting Derma Shield FAQ